The Select Expert criteria is: Campaign is equal to "Sample Campaign FY14"
- Open the report in Crystal Reports
- Go to Report > Select Expert
- Change the first drop down to "is one of"
- Add the long and short descriptions to the list of values
Example: "Sample Campaign FY14" and "SCFY14"
- Click OK
- Refresh the report
If you are not sure which field is causing the issues:
On the machine where the report runs without problems:
- Make a copy of the export in RE/FE/EE
- Change the export format of the copy to Excel
- Export the data
- Open the same copied export in RE/FE/EE that is in the Excel format
- Export the data to a second data file
- Compare the two spreadsheets. Look for a field that appears to different, for example Campaign Description in one file but Campaign ID in the other.
- Once the field is located, go into the Blackbaud Application
- Go to Tools > User Options
- Go to the Records tab
- Select the field to change on the left (example: Fund, Campaign, Appeal, etc)
- Change the format selection to Description or ID
- Click OK