I have set up a new message with two variants. When I send test messages, the web view link for the second variant created, the link to the Message Viewer is showing the content for the first variant created despite being coded correctly within the html. Sometimes this will display correctly at first and then after several minutes, revert to the wrong version again.
I then tried to create a new message and start from scratch and the same problem is occurring. I've tried different email clients and different browsers - all behaving the same.
This is a bug, E-66692, where Message Viewer link is redirecting to the incorrect variant of the message. There is no work around at this time.