To create the query:
- Go to Data Management -> Query
- Create a new query and save
- Select Address in the first drop down
- You can then choose your secondary criteria such as city, congressional district, county, zip (note! if you are querying for a specific district you need to also have a clause for the state, e.g. STATE/PROV is TX AND DISTRICT is 34)
- Save the query and "use" the results
- Create a new group or assign to an existing group.
- If you create a new group, this can be updated daily/weekly etc. and stay current for future emails as well.