To resolve this issue:
- When accessing Blackbaud Hosting Services and launching the Hosted application, you may see a prompt that a third-party application, Citirx, Inc., is attempting to access your computer. Choose Allow. Also, you may see a prompt in your browser to Allow Access, Read-Only or Deny. Choose Allow Access or Permit All Access. or Citrix Viewer error: How do you want to access files from this application? Choose Read & Write
- If you are experiencing the error when saving to Local Disk C..., create a folder on the C drive and try saving to that location (Some organizations block the ability to save directly to the C drive but you may be able to save to a folder on the C drive).
- Completely uninstall the Citrix Metaframe Client.
Windows Users: Note the necessary changes required to the Citrix folder within each machine's registry.
- Reinstall your Citrix Metaframe Client.
- Log into your hosted application to confirm you now receive the prompt "An online application is attempting to access files on your computer."
- Select "Permit all access."
- Confirm you are now able to export directly to your local drive.
If this issue continues, Click Chat with Support and reference this article.