1. Do a core backup on the old server and save it on the new server.
2. Restore the core in SSMS.
3. Then change the version number in the registry to the old version.
Change the Hkey_Local_Machine\Software\FundWare\AFWConvert\Version value in the registry to the version of FundWare that was installed on the old server. The ConvertToBuild value to remain unchanged as the version installed on the new server. For 7.7 on 64-bit servers the path is Hkey_Local_Machine\Software\Wow6432Node\FundWare\AFWConvert\Version.
4. In SSMS, correct the version numbers in the Database tables:
a. Expand AFWCore, Tables, right click on dbo.CN_Division, select Edit top 200 rows, make sure the version is the old number for 00 and the division with the wrong version number.
b. Expand AFWCore, Tables, right click on dbo.FWSystem, select Edit top 200 rows, make sure the version number is the old version.
c. Expand AFW## ( the division with the wrong number), expand Tables, right click on dbo.FWSystem, select Edit top 200 rows, make sure the version here is the old version number.
5. Run convert.exe from the Bin folder for only the divisions that need updating.
Browse out to the FundWare\7.xx\Bin folder and run Convert.exe.