- Process the gift in the NetCommunity plugin
- The Raiser's Edge gift fund must match the Team Fundraising fund.
- The Raiser's Edge gift type must be Cash or Pledge.
- The Raiser's Edge gift date must be after the start of the fundraiser.
- The Raiser's Edge gift cannot be linked to a soft credit.
- The Raiser's Edge gift cannot be a split gift.
- The Raiser's Edge gift can be marked Anonymous.
- The Raiser's Edge gift cannot be linked to an event registration or membership.
- The Raiser's Edge gift must not have more than one Team Fundraising solicitors associated with it.
- The Raiser's Edge gift record amount is applied to a solicitor.
- The participant/solicitor must have a NetCommunity Account with a Fundraiser Page.
- The participant/solicitor must have a Raiser's Edge record that is linked to the NetCommunity account.
- The participant should be listed as a solicitor on the Fund
- The gift should have a NetCommunity Page gift attribute. This attribute downloads from Blackbaud NetCommunity.
- The Raiser's Edge gift can have a Blackbaud NetCommunity Comments gift attribute. The comment appears on the Donor List for a Fundraiser Page Element.
When you edit an offline gift amount in The Raiser's Edge, the updated gift amount appears on the website. To view the updated amount, the amount must be edited in the Solicitors field on the gift record in The Raiser's Edge.
Be sure to process any signup requests for the participant/solicitor. If the signup request has been deleted, follow these steps to re-send the signup request. After processing the signup request, synchronize the Fundraiser part.
As a last resort, you can try removing the solicitor from the gift record, let a sync happen overnight and then put the solicitor back the next day. Then, perform a manual sync just in case. To perform a manual sync, edit your Fundraiser part and click the Synchronize Now button.
To check your Fundraiser synchronization settings in NetCommunity, navigate to Administration > Sites & settings > Schedules > Fundraiser synchronization and you can adjust how often your fundraisers will sync. The default setting should be every 1 hour, but if you have a lot of solicitors (fundraiser pages), you may need to decrease the frequency (increase the time between syncs).