- 9999,D99 -The ABA Number 111111111 is not a valid ABA Number,2222222222 9999,D99 -The ABA Number 111111111 is not a valid ABA Number,2222222222 - Transactions are being sent with an invalid routing number. If the transaction is a recurring gift that was previously working but is not anymore, that indicates that the bank changed the routing number. In order to update the recurring gift, you will need to acquire the account number and the new routing number from the donor and update the recurring gift with those numbers.
- 9999,D99 -The Record is missing Required Data,22 22222222 9999,D99 -The Record is missing Required Data,2222222222 - This error is being tracked by bug E-67763. To resolve the recurring gift, contact the donor and acquire the account number and the routing number and update the recurring gift with those numbers.
- DCAS - ACH: 9999,D98 -The ABA and Account Number 111111111-2222222 were found in the bad check file,333333333333333 - According to Paytech the “bad check file” error means that the check has been presented with the same ABA and account number for non sufficient funds. As to what can be done about these transactions, there are two options:
- You can reach out to Paytech asking to remove the check(s) from their “bad check file”.
- You can make a change request with Paytech that checks do not go into this file in the future.
Connect and collaborate with fellow Blackbaud users.