If Blackbaud hosts your data please e-mail the SEPA transmission file to firstname.lastname@example.org and request Blackbaud run this utility on your behalf.
Include this solution ID number on your e-mail.
Blackbaud will return the file created by the utility.
- Login to the workstation as a local administrator.
Note:This utility must be run from a workstation that has Raiser's Edge client installed..
- Download SEPA Fix File utility to the local hard drive of the workstation.
- Double-click the SEPAFixFile.exe file. (If you receive an Open File - Security Warning, click RUN)
- Complete the options on the utility screen that pops up and click Go
- Browse for the file created by batch - Use the browse button to locate the file created by the Create EFT Transmission File option in the Direct Debit batch.
- New File Name - enter the name for the file to be created by the utility. This file will be saved to the same folder as the file selected above.
- Include encoding information - this option is always selected and cannot be changed. It adds the appropriate encoding=”UTF-8” information
- Compress addresses - this option combines multiple addresses
- Use OIN - this option adds the Creditor Scheme ID that is entered in the field.
Note: this is only relevant for Allied Irish Bank and should not be selected for any other banks.
- Two decimal currencies - this option ensures that the money in the file has 2 decimals.
- Add 'Creditor Scheme Name' - this option adds the Creditor Scheme Name in the correct position in the file.
Note: This is only relevant for Allied Irish Bank and for the Netherlands, so should not be selected for other banks.
- When complete, click Exit.