1. In Administration, click Set up system security and open the user group they are a part of.
2. Under System Components, select Shared Components.
3. Under Shared Components Privileges, mark Bank Accounts and click Options in gray
4. Mark Bank Accounts List to view it at least and also mark Accounts Payable, and give the user to View, Edit and Void Computer Check and Bank Drafts.
5. In this same section under Miscellaneous Options in the grid at the bottom of that window, make sure they have at least rights to Create Payments and any another miscellaneous rights you want them to have.
6. Click OK
7. Have the user exit and sign out and log back in for the changes to take effect
Connect and collaborate with fellow Blackbaud users.