- Select Data Management > Query. The Query List page displays.
- Select Create a New Query. The New Query page displays.
- Enter a name and description, and select a security category.
- Select Save. The Query Details page displays.
- Select the Add an Interaction Clause button. The Interaction Phrase Type dialog displays.
- In the Interaction Group column, select Referenced Types.
- In the Interaction Type column, select CMS Web Site Visit.
- In the Referenced Name column, select one or more host names.
- You can also filter the names by name and security category in the Filter Reference Names by field.
- Select Save to return to the Query Details.
- Select Save Query.
- Select Run Query and this will populate all the users who have interacted with the page.
Connect and collaborate with fellow Blackbaud users.