In Plain text format:
- Select the "Links" menu.
- Select Document Library.
- Search for the document you would like a link produced for.
- Select Insert and it will prompt you to enter text that will show for the link, or if you select to include none it would produce the full url.
- Select "Insert/Edit url or Link" which is the chain link icon.
- Select Browse links and choose Document Library.
- Find the document you would like to use.
- Make changes to any options you would like to include and go to the next page.
- Select Insert.