There are two locations uploaded documents can be viewed from within the NetCommunity website.
- Navigate to Site Explorer > Forms
- Click the Data tab
- Enter any desired filters on the left hand side to search for and locate the form submission
- Any forms that have a file attachment will have a column with a paperclip image on them. If you want to arrange by forms that have attachments, click the column header for the paperclip.
- To open the attachment, click the paperclip for that particular form submission and click on the file attachment
- Confirm the folder associated with the document part on the form. If you already know the associated folder, you can skip to the next section.
- Navigate to Site Explorer>Forms
- Locate the form in question and click the Pencil icon to edit it
- Locate the File Attachment field on the form and click the Pencil icon to edit it
- Next to Select document part, note the name of the document part
- Locate the file in the associated folder
- Navigate to Site Explorer>Files
- In the left hand pane, click the folder name you confirmed above
- Locate the document and click the magnifying glass to open it