- Easy for the admin and the constituents: Create a single form that shows all the necessary languages.
- Easy for the admin, hard on the constituents: Upload seperate forms for each language into either the Document Library or your FTP. Then create language aware links that go to the correct file depending on locale.
- Note: This forms will not autopopulate using S-tags.
- Hard on the admin, easy on the constituents:
- Create seperate forms and have those files implemented by support just as a normal form.
- Name the forms using this convention: "TRGiftForm_en_US.1051.pdf" (for a specific event) or "TRGiftForm_en_US.pdf"
- Manually create links in the Participant Personal Page using this convention (relative link): "TRGiftForm?form=TRGiftForm_[[S72:locale]]&fr_id=[[S334:fr_id]]&px=[[S334:px]]"
- Note: This is a bit a work around. Support will be unable to assist in this process beyond implementing the forms using the normal process. Contact Support and reference this article.
Connect and collaborate with fellow Blackbaud users.