- Log into Luminate Online.
- Go to Data Management > Queries.
- Click "Create a New Query."
- Give the query a name and description and click "Save."
- For Field choose "System" and for Field Type choose "Active Status" and click "Add Field Clause."
- Leave the first drop down as "Equals" and change the next to "Removed" and click "Save."
- Click "Save Query" and then "Run Query."
- Click "Refresh" until the query loads, and then you can choose to use query and "Create a Mail Merge List."
- Give the Mail Merge a Name and Description, then choose "Biographical Information/Constituent ID" and click "Add Selected" then click "Next Step."
- On the next page click "Confirm."
- Then you will be able to click the floppy disk icon to download this list to an excel sheet.
Connect and collaborate with fellow Blackbaud users.