- Active - This is the default state of all gifts
- Postponed - This indicates that the donor or an admin has scheduled a skip on the gift so that the donor will not be charged during the next cycle (but still may be in future cycles).
- Lapsed (transactions are failing, but still being attempted) - This indicates that the gift is active but failed last cycle. It will be tried again on the next cycle.
- Complete - The gift had a set number of cycles it was going to be tried during and it has reached its planned end.
- Cancelled - User - The donor canceled the gift.
- Cancelled - Card Error - The gift was canceled for having card problems.
- Cancelled - Other - The gift was canceled for other reasons.
- Cancelled - Card Expired - The gift was canceled due to an out of date expiration date.
- Cancelled - Excessive Failures - The gift was canceled due to too many failed gifts in a row.
For more information, please see Managing Recurring Gifts from the Sustaining Gifts Tab in Online Giving.