- In the list of page wrappers, to the right of the page wrapper name, choose "Manage Versions"
- Look for the version with the green status of "Active" this is your current page wrapper
- Click "copy" next to the active page wrapper (We will use the copy as a way of protecting the live page wrapper)
- Once you have copied the page wrapper, click "edit" next to the version you just created
- Go to step 4 "HTML Body"
- Make sure you are viewing the HTML Body in the WYSIWYG editor, rather than the plain text editor
- When you see your banner image in the WYSIWYG editor click on it, and then click on the tree icon in the tool bar
- A window will open that will contain information on the image including the width and height.
- This width and height will need to be the size of your replacement image.
Connect and collaborate with fellow Blackbaud users.