- Go to Data Management -> Luminate Configuration
- Select your CRM (LCRM or RE) if it is not already selected
- Go to step 2, "Assign Cross References" and click on the "Cross References" button.
- Here you will see all of the types of things in RE/LCRM that you can cross-reference to Luminate. All of these types are configured in the same way, so as an example let's look at Donation Forms. Click on "Configure" next to "Donation Forms"
- Here you will see all of the elements (in this case donation forms) that have NOT been cross referenced yet. If you click on the "Cross References" tab you can view all of the cross-references you have already setup. This is where you want to check when you get any kind of exception in the QPM about a missing xref. Go back to the "Items not referenced" tab, and click "Create" next to the donation form (or item) you want to cross-reference.
- For each step you will be given a list of items in RE/LCRM that you can cross-reference, choose the appropriate items, select a security category (choose general if you're not sure what to pick) and then click "Finish"
Connect and collaborate with fellow Blackbaud users.