Example: A constituent code of Gold Member was selected for the User Login part. The default constituent code has been set to Individual. After the transaction has been processed and the record is opened, it will show Individual and Gold Member constituent codes.
Steps to change or apply a default constituent code for new constituents:
- Log into The Raiser's Edge with the NetCommunity plug in that has the appropriate user rights
- Click on the NetCommunity tab
- In the upper right corner, click on the Options link
- In the new window that appers, click on the New Constituents option
- Note the first option: "Constituent Code applied for all new constituents:"
- Here you can select a default constituent code to automatically apply for any newly created constituent from the plug in
- If you wish to remove a code, highlight the desired text in this field and delete the text by pressing Backspace or Delete on your keyboard
- When finished, click OK to close the options window