- If the group has not been rebuilt recently, the statistics for the group may not match the query results. To fix this:
- Find and view the associated the group.
- Go to the "Group Information" tab.
- Click the "Rebuild Group" link. Once you click the link it may be a few minutes before the rebuild is done.
- If you run a Mail Merge, the record count in the Mail Merge results may be less than either the query or group because deceased records are filtered out of Mail Merges.
- If any of the constituents in your query are in the "Site Administrators" group, they will be filtered out when the group is created from the query.
Connect and collaborate with fellow Blackbaud users.