The Raiser's Edge may not be able to access a printer to generate the report either on screen (preview) or print directly to the printer itself. This can happen after The Raiser's Edge times out due to inactivity when running a large import.Prior to large imports, review the following:
- Disable inactivity timeouts for non-Supervisor users.
- Log into The Raiser's Edge as a non-Supervisor user to run the import.
- Specify Bullzip as default printer in The Raiser's Edge.
- Proceed with the import being sure to note to generate a control report (preview) and output query of imported/updated records on Summary tab.
- Log into The Raiser's Edge from another workstation to verify if the import has completed (in whole or in part) by reviewing output query results or viewing records.
- If it has not, let the The Raiser's Edge "sit" for a while to give it chance to complete.
- If it appears to still be "frozen", attempt to manually end session in Citrix Client.
- If your session is still frozen, Click Chat with Support for further assistance.