- Check to see if the transaction actually did sync. To do this just pull down the sync files for the 2-3 days after the transaction occurred.
- Check the donor's constituent record
- Make sure the record is active. Typically only active records sync.
- Make sure the record has a member ID. Usually a lack of a member ID indicates that the constituent record hasn't synced and thus the transaction can't sync.
- Is the constituent in Resolve New Registrations ("Data Management" > "Import/Export" > "Resolve New Registration")? If it is, you will need to resolve that before the transaction can sync.
- Check to see if the transaction settled ("Data Management" > "Reports" > "Transaction Reports" > "Settlement Report")? Unsettled transactions don't usually sync.
- Check the cross references ("Data Management" > "Import/Export" > "Cross Reference Types")
- Check to see if the transaction has a designee and if it is, make sure that designee is cross referenced.
- If it is a regular donation, check to make sure that the donation form or donation campaign is cross referenced. Usually only one is needed, not both.
- If it is some other kind of transaction, check to make sure that any TeamRaiser, eCommerce stores, eCommerce products, Personal Fundraising events, etc. that are relevant are cross referenced.
- Also you can check the interaction on the constituent record to determine what recent changes were made.
Connect and collaborate with fellow Blackbaud users.