- For Query #1, include all student in the database filtering on student's current school, current status, and any other criteria that determines the current students in the school.
- For Query #2, include all students that have the "email" contact type. On the Criteria tab, expand Addresses>Contact information>Contact type.
- Select File, Merge (BB137084)
- Choose Query #1 and then Query #2 that was created in the Query 1 and Query 2 fields.
- Choose "Select records included in Query 1, but exclude records included in both queries."
- Select Merge Now.
- In the producing query, we have a list of records that do not have the selected contact type.
Connect and collaborate with fellow Blackbaud users.