- Navigate to Constituent 360 > Constituents
- Search for the desired constituent record
- Click Edit next to the record
- In the "Email" section of the record, look for the field called "Email Status"
- Change it to "Good"
- Click Save
Then after the next email message sent that should be received by that Constituent, do one or both of the following:
Check the Hard Bounce Report for that message.
- Go to Email > Email Campaigns.
- Click the Campaigns tab.
- Click Manage next to the Email Campaign.
- Click the Reports tab.
- From the drop-down choose Hard Bounce Report.
- Click Go.
- Choose the email message or messages that were last sent to the Constituent.
- Go to the Constituent Record.
- Click the Interactions tab.
- Click Emails sent.
- If the message is listed their, it means it was successfully sent without receiving a Hard or Soft Bounce.