To get that information, log in to your gmail account, go to spam, and click on the message, it will list one or more of these spam reasons:
- Why is this message in Spam? We’ve found that lots of messages from email@example.com are spam.
- Why is this message in Spam? It’s similar to messages that were detected by our spam filters.
- Why is this message in Spam? It contains content that’s typically used in spam messages.
- This message was likely forged and did not originate from your account.
- This message may not have been sent by: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Be careful with this message. Similar messages were used to steal people’s personal information. Unless you trust the sender, don’t click links or reply with personal information.
- Be careful with this message. Many people marked similar messages as spam.
- Be careful with this message. It might contain a virus or a malicious link.