- Navigate to the top right hand corner and click on the arrow next to your name > Click on "Setup"
- On the left side of your screen, click on the "Administration Setup" menu
- Click on "Data Management" > "Data Export"
- Now, choose whether you want to "Export Now" or "Schedule Export". If you choose to schedule your exports, you will then need to decide how often it should run and a start/end date.
- If you want to export documents attached to Luminate records, check the box next to "Include images, documents, and attachments"
- Choose what data you want to export. "Include all data" is checked by default, but you can also only export part of your database.
- Click on the "Start Export" button to start your export. You will receive an email notification when the export is complete containing a link to download the results within 48 hours.
Connect and collaborate with fellow Blackbaud users.