- Create a new product or edit an existing product in the eCommerce store. Configure the product (description, pricing, etc.) as desired. See Managing Your eCommerce Products for more details.
- In Step 8, Tribute Configuration, mark the checkbox for "This product can have a tribute message with it."
- Edit the Tribute Section Header to reflect the information you'd like to collect, such as "Enter your team information below."
- Edit the Tribute Instructions or leave this blank.
- Unmark the checkbox for "Yes, show a selection list of tribute types."
- For "Tributee Name or Names", change the Name Field Labels to appropriate titles, such as "Team Member 1". This is where the user is prompted to enter the information.
- Disable the Tribute Message and Tribute Closing sections.
- If more than three text fields are needed, change the Field Labels in the "Tribute Signature or Signatures" section. Otherwise, disable these fields.
- Repeat these steps for each product in the eCommerce store.
Connect and collaborate with fellow Blackbaud users.