- Go to Memberships.
- Under Tasks, click on Membership Status Update Process.
- Click on the Job Schedules tab.
- If the default job schedule says Schedule Enabled No, click Add to add a new process.
- Enter a job name.
- For Schedule Type, select Daily.
- Make sure the checkbox is marked for Enabled.
- For frequency, select Occurs every 1 day.
- For Daily Frequency, set a time for the job schedule to run. The recommended time would be sometime in the night when you are not at work in Altru, so that your statuses aren't changing in the middle of the day.
- Under Duration, enter today's date for the process to start and select No end date.
- Click Save.
Connect and collaborate with fellow Blackbaud users.