- Go to Sales > Advance Sales.
- Go to the create order tab in this screen.
- Mark the checkbox to show past events, and enter in the date the event took place. Click Apply.
- Select the event in the list
Note: If the event does show but is grayed out, this is because the Capacity of the event has been reached. Select the program and go to the Event record. Underneath Tasks, select Edit event and update the Capacity to include the additional patrons, then Save.
- Enter the total number of tickets sold, and click Add to Order.
- If payment is needed, enter in the appropriate payment method.
- Click Complete to finish the order.
Note: For Daily Admission programs, Altru still records attendance on the day the order is entered into Altru. Therefore, this solution is only a way to enter the ticket sales into Altru. There is not a way to record past attendance for daily admission sales. Please like the idea: Record Daily Attendance for a Previous Date, if you would like to see this added as a feature.