A. The first is documented here.
B. The second does not require modifying the CustomStyles.css and just requires doing the following:
- Go to Constituent360 -> Social Media ->Progress Meters.
- Copy the Progress Meter you want to resize.
- Edit the new Progress Meter and download the Initial Progress Meter Image and Final Progress Measurement Image.
- Edit the downloaded copies of those images with a graphics program like Paint or GIMP and resize them to specifications you are needing.
- Upload those two images.
- Edit the new Progress Meter and add the resized versions to their respective images.
- Save and replace the old Progress Meter with the new one where needed.