There are a few reasons why products may not be viewable in your store:
- Product has not yet been published.
- The security setting for the product is not set to a level for people to view. Best practice is to normally set this to a security setting of “General” so it can be viewed by anyone unless it is a “Members Only Store”.
- Store security category is set too high. This is configured in the eCommerce store in the Store Availability setting. General is normally the best setting unless it is a “Members Only Store”.
- Set a publish product date for a day in the future.
- The product has inventory tracked with 0 as the quantity available. If you track inventory for a product and show that there are none "in stock" the product will not display at all.