- In the WYSIWYG where the problem link is, highlight the text for the problem link
- Click the button that looks like a broken chain called "Unlink"
- Click on the button that looks like a chain called "Insert/Edit URL or Link"
- Click on the "Browse Links" button
- Choose the link type. This is generally determined by where in the site the content is located. For example, a web page might be under PageBuilder if that is where it was built. You can also link to things like surveys, emails, etc.
- Choose the specific page you want to link to and click on it.
- Set the desired link options, then click "Select"
Connect and collaborate with fellow Blackbaud users.