- Calendar Event Content Items are stored in the Content Library. We first need to identify which folder the Calendar Event Content Items are being stored.
- Once that identified Go to the Folder View and click New > Tool > Content Listing by Folder
- Place the Content Listing by Folder tool in the appropriate location
- On the Content Index by Folder tab select the Content Folder where the Calendar Event Content Items are stored from the dropdown (note this will display all Content in that Folder)
- Click Create to create the page
- On the Display Tab you will find the RSS Feed URL and additional options you can select regarding the display
Connect and collaborate with fellow Blackbaud users.