- Configure the new server to meet all requirements for The Raiser's Edge Web Services. The system requirements for The Raiser's Edge Web Service server need to be met in order for the server to work properly. See our pre-installation recommendations here.
- Download the necessary files from the downloads page from the NetCommunity link.
- Place the installers on your new REWS server, and run the base version installer first. When prompted to select components, install the components as instructed in BB742806.
- Run the patch installer on the new REWS server
- Ensure that the URL listed for "The Raiser's Edge settings" in Administration > Sites and settings > Web services resolves to the IP address for the new REWS server.
Connect and collaborate with fellow Blackbaud users.