- Go to Email > Email Campaigns
- Go to the "Campaigns" tab
- Next to the campaign click on "Manage"
- Click on the green tab titled "Reports"
- Where it says "Create a New Report" choose "Email Response Summary Report" and click "Go"
- Select which messages you want to include in the report and click "Add Selected", or click "Add All" to use all messages from that campaign. When you are done click "Next"
- Name the report if you would like and then click "Submit Report"
Note: If you would like a list of all donations made as the result of a message, run the "Email Response Details Report" on step 4.