- Login to Altru through Internet Explorer (you must use Internet Explorer for this to work)
- Go to the area of Altru where you would like to set up your feed. Click View RSS feed
- Click Subscribe to this feed.
Step #2: To connect your RSS Feed to Outlook:
- Once you are subscribed, click View feed properties… to copy the URL link to the feed.
- In Outlook, go to Tools, Account Settings
- On the RSS Feeds tab, click New
- In the New RSS Feed dialog box, type or press CTRL+V to paste the URL of the RSS Feed.
- Click Add and click OK
Important: Keep in mind that the RSS feed is pulling information directly from your Altru database, meaning Outlook/Internet Explorer will ask you for your username and password. Be sure to update your password in the RSS feed in Outlook if you change your password in Altru.
- Note: We provide links to third-party websites in an effort to help you resolve your issue. We are not responsible for the information on third-party websites, and we cannot assist with implementing resolutions from these websites.