- Go to Administration > Smart Fields.
- Add a constituent revenue application amounts smart field.
- Go to the Parameters Tab.
- Select Value to return: Total Application Amount for household member revenue.
- Select the revenue and transaction types you are looking for.
- Enter the date range you are looking for.
- Click Save.
- Process the smart field by clicking on the name of the smart field, then clicking Start Process on the top left corner.
- Go to Analysis > Information Library.
- Add an ad-hoc query with source view of constituents.
- On the left, select the smart fields folder and select the name of the smart field.
- In the middle, select value and move this to Include Records Where.
- Set the criteria to value is greater than 0.
- Go to the Set Save Options. Name the query, and mark the box to create a selection and show the selection in the query designer.
- Use the selection as an exclusion in the appeal mailing.
Connect and collaborate with fellow Blackbaud users.