Steps to Duplicate
Steps to Duplicate:
1. Click on Administration > Configuration > Then Default Search lists
2. Click Edit
3. Browse to Constituent and select Constituent Search
4. Notice there is also, Constituent Search by Name or LookupID
5. Making sure Constituent Search is still the default search list click save and close
6. Click on the Constituents functional area
7. Click on Constituent Search
8. Notice the tile of the search screen is: 'Constituent Search by Name or LookupID'
9. What is the difference between the two default search lists? Why doesn't 'Constituent Search' show up as 'Constituent Search' in the search window?