- Go to Analysis > Information Library. Click Add an ad-hoc query.
- Select the source view of group sales reservations and click Ok
- In the middle, click on Arrival Date and move this to Results Fields to Display.
- On the left, click on Status History. In the middle, click on Status and move this to Include Records Where. Set the criteria to equal to Complete
- In the middle, click on Status and Status Date and move these fields to Results Fields to Display.
- Add any other criteria such as arrival date or itineraries/group type to Include Records Where.
- In the results, the status date represents the date the group was checked in and the arrival date is the date the group arrived.
Connect and collaborate with fellow Blackbaud users.