Verify that the metadata has been updated with the correct information in Blackbaud NetCommunity:
- Log into Blackbaud NetCommunity
- Navigate to the page you wish to update
- Click Edit this page
- Click Page properties
- Make sure that the Browser title, Metadata description, and Metadata keywords are correct.
Use the Facebook Debugger Tool to force Facebook's Open Graph protocol to update the cached metadata information:
- Navigate to Facebook Debugger Tool:
- Note: We provide links to third-party websites in an effort to help you resolve your issue. We are not responsible for the information on third-party websites and we cannot assist with implementing resolutions from these websites.
- Insert the link to the page you are trying to share.
- Press Debug