- Go to Analysis > Information Library. Click Add an ad-hoc query.
- Select the source view of Sales Orders under Most Commonly Used and click Ok.
- In the left column, click on the plus sign next to Sales Order Item. Click on Sales Order Item Discount under that.
- In the middle, click on Discount Name and move this to Include Records Where.
- Set the criteria to Equal to and type in the name of the discount exactly. Note: Capitalization and spelling count!
- On the left, click on Constituents.
- In the middle, click on Name or first name and last/org/group/household name and move these to Results Fields to Display.
- Go to Set Save Options tab. Name and save your query.
Connect and collaborate with fellow Blackbaud users.