This was resolved in Raiser's Edge 7.96, which was released in fall 2016 and applied to databases in Blackbaud Hosting Services. If your database is installed locally, download and install the latest version and patch, if applicable.
If you are experiencing this issue and you are using this version or a later version, click Chat with Support, reference this article, and provide the following information so we can assist you:
- The name of the query that contains incorrect ratings
- The Constituent ID of 3-4 records that display incorrect ratings in query
- A backup of your Raiser's Edge database for testing
- If locally hosted: How to perform a backup of a database using the Blackbaud Management Console (includes video demo)
- If hosted in Blackbaud Hosting Services: How to request a backup of your Blackbaud Hosting Services database