- Verify that the steps in BB221816 have been completed before proceeding.
- Open the Blackbaud Management Console and document the DatabaseName and Description for the database(s) before proceeding further.
- Have all users log out of your Raiser's Edge databases.
- Detach The Raiser's Edge database(s) using The Blackbaud Management Console (production and sample databases).
- Re-attach The Raiser's Edge database(s) using The Blackbaud Management Console (production and sample databases).
- Make sure that when you re-attach the database(s) that you use the same DatabaseName and Description as what your recorded previously in Step 2 above.
- If using an operating system that has User Account Control (UAC) enabled (i.e., Windows Vista, Windows 7 or Windows 8), launch The Raiser's Edge by right-clicking on the icon and selecting the option to "Run as Administrator".
Connect and collaborate with fellow Blackbaud users.