We are currently evaluating this issue and will update this article when we have more information.
- Click Yes at the prompt
- Process the transaction as normal
- Once the new bank has been added, merge the banks together in configuration
- Click No at the prompt and then exit the window, leaving the bank linking information for the transaction unlinked.
- Open the donor's constituent record and manually create the relationship to the appropriate Financial Institution. Note: The Account Number and Routing Number must be entered in manually
- Click Save and Close
- Open the donation transaction again
- Click Find Bank. The relationship that you just created will now be available for selection when linking the bank information on the donation transaction.
- Select that relationship to link the bank information, then proceed to finish processing the transaction normally