- In the appeal mailing content editor, place your cursor at the location where you want the anchor to be, such as a heading.
- Click the anchor button and, on the Insert/edit anchor screen, enter a name for the location. In the HTML source code, the editor adds <a name=”anchor name”></a> before the location. In the Standard view, the editor displays an anchor icon at the location.
- Click the HTML button.
- Insert this statement into the HTML code at the location where you want your link to be: <a href="#anchor">Link Text</a>.
- Replace the word anchor with the name for the location.
- Replace the words Link Text with what you want your link to be called (i.e. Click here to return to the top of the newsletter).
- Save the HTML code.
- Save the email appeal.
Connect and collaborate with fellow Blackbaud users.