- Go to Analysis > Information Library. Click Add an ad-hoc query. Select the source view of Constituents and click Ok.
- On the left, click Revenue.
- In the middle, click Date and move this to Include Records Where. Set the criteria to equal to Last calendar year.
- If you only want to include payments (and not pledges or recurring gifts), in the middle, click Transaction Type. Move this to Include Records Where and set the criteria to Equal to Payment.
- On the left, click on the plus sign next to Revenue and click on Application Details.
- In the middle, click on Designation system record and move this to Include Records Where. Search for the particular designation and click Ok.
- Go to the Set Save Options tab. Name this query. Mark the box to create a selection and show this selection in the query designer.
- Go to Go to Analysis > Information Library. Click Add a smart query.
- Select the LYBUNT smart query
- In the Selected Donors section, enter the first query.
- Now the results of the LYBUNT query will only show people who donated to that designation.
Connect and collaborate with fellow Blackbaud users.