- Click the Queries button on the menu bar
- Select a category that you want to store this query in (Ex: Base)
- Click New Query under the Tasks menu
- Name the query Accounts With A Full Mailing Address On Their Primary Persona
- For Starting Criteria, choose Category: Ex: Base Query: Clean Mailing List - A
- Set the Data Return Type to Accounts
- Select All of My Criteria under MATCH
- Set the Persona Options to Primary Persona
- Select Account from the Available Fields drop down box
- Select Address, City, State, and Postal Code from the list of links
- Check Field Has Any Value on each of those criteria
- Click Save And - Preview
Because our Match is set to All Of My Criteria in step 7, the accounts have to have something filled in on the Address, City, State, and Postal Code field.
It is possible for accounts to have more than one persona type. You might track where they live in the Personal persona type and where someone works in a Business persona type. Majority of the time when you are doing a mailing, you mail to their primary persona. This is the best persona to reach that particular person. In step 8 we ensured that the query checked the Primary persona to see if the Address, City, State, and Postal Code fields are filled in.