- If other cards have been successfully charged in batch, go to Revenue > Batch Entry, click on the batch and edit it. Highlight the row with the exception, note the exception, then hit the Delete key on the keyboard. It will ask "Are you sure you want to delete this row?" Click Yes.
- Save and Close the batch.
- Click on the batch and click Commit to finish committing the batch.
- Resolve the exception on that one card and run credit card processing again.
- If the card number is wrong, go to the recurring gift record
- Click edit payment method.
- Enter the new credit card information, and Save.
Connect and collaborate with fellow Blackbaud users.