- Go to Constituent360 > Groups.
- Click the green tab for Administrator Group List.
- Create a new Administrator group if you haven't done so already and give it a name relative to what permission this group will have.
- After creating the group, you should land on the Group Information tab. You'll want to switch to the Group Permissions tab.
- Change the dropdown menu to Custom Permissions and click Choose
- Mark the checkbox for "Custom Reports" and click Save.
Connect and collaborate with fellow Blackbaud users.