Attributes that are created in The Education Edge will take time to come in to NetCommunity, depending upon schedules set up in NetCommunity Sites and Settings. Please allow time for the attribute to show up in NetCommunity.
We can refresh the code tables in NetCommunity to try and force the attribute to show up in NetCommunity.
- Refresh the code tables
- Edit the Online Reenrollment form in NetCommunity.
- Click the Add fields button
- Choose where the attribute should be mapped to, for Example, Student for the map fields to option.
- Choose Attribute for the field set option
- Choose the appropriate attribute from the drop down menu for Attribute type
- Name the attribute appropriately and save the field.
- Now, on the left hand pane, expand the record type for which you added the attribute, for example Student
- Expand the attribute you created
- (Required) Drag the Description field to the form
- Note: If Description is not added, the attribute will not be added to the record in Education Edge
- (Optional) Hover over the attribute on the form and click the Pencil icon to edit it, customizing the name or other desired info
- Click Save
- (Optional) Drag the Comments field to the form
- When finished, click Save
Attribute Date not being added or updated on record in The Education Edge after processing Online Reenrollment form
Attributes are not populating on the record attribute tab after an Online Admission or Online Reenrollment form has been processed