- Download the latest Epson Advanced printer driver.
- Once this downloads, click on the APD_455dE file. Click Extract All, then click Extract.
- Double Click on APD_455dE again in the new extracted location.
- Click Run.
- Once the Advanced Printer Driver InstallShield Wizard comes up, click Next.
- Mark the radio button "I agree the terms of the license agreement" and click Next.
- Click Yes to the question "Ok for Setup to upgrade the EPSON Advanced Printer Driver"
- In the Printer Configuration, click Add to add a new printer.
- Select the Epson model from the driver dropdown.
- Enter in a printer name. Note: This printer name needs to be unique from all other printers used in Altru.
- Select the port type of Parallel, Serial, Ethernet, or USB. Note: Serial is a circular connection. Parallel is a long rectangular connection.
- Click Next.
- Click Next again.
- Click Finish to complete the driver installation.
- The Epson printer is now installed. Print a test page from Start > Devices and Printers. Right click on the Epson printer and select Printer Properties. Then, click Print Test Page.
Connect and collaborate with fellow Blackbaud users.